Post Game Hell Yeah

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the mind of 5fouls

• Would never had thought we would win this game with such a quiet night from Justin
  • Free throws.  Time to bring in a psychiatrist
  • These kind of games take years off my life
  • Joey Brunk.  Very well could be our MVP (I know Rob, as PG, is critical, but Brunk makes more big plays)
  • Can Rob and Race please catch an iinjury break.  PLEASE!
  • Could this be the game that gets this team over the hump?
  • Best overall record in the toughest conference in the country.  And, not ranked.  

4 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Where are all the regulars that rag on Archie all the time?  Amazing how there are so many no-shows when we win.

Right here.

Happy with the win.  My only complaint is the same one I have had all year, we did not do a good enough job of getting a consistent shooter for the offense.  We hit a couple of big shots tonight, but we would be much more comfortable in some of these games if our guards could consistently knock down shots.

15-4 right now though and I think the switch to the youth movement, particularly in the backcourt, has been a good move by Miller.

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Right here.

Happy with the win.  My only complaint is the same one I have had all year, we did not do a good enough job of getting a consistent shooter for the offense.  We hit a couple of big shots tonight, but we would be much more comfortable in some of these games if our guards could consistently knock down shots.

15-4 right now though and I think the switch to the youth movement, particularly in the backcourt, has been a good move by Miller.

GET OVER IT AND ENJOY THE WIN!!!!! IU just beat the preseason #1 team Enjoy it life's short!!!

Archived