Max Bielfeldt 2.0

Drroogh

Is anybody else getting the feeling that the sequel (Brunk) is turning out better than the original? (as good as the original was, no disrespect to Max at all!) Both were on the bench at their former school and turned into solid contributors at IU!

Now if only we had gotten another Zeisloft 2.0 this team could be awesome! 

I wanted Brunk since he was a skinny high schooler.  He’s giving us what I potentially thought he could in terms of role.  Love the kid.  He’s one of those “any era” guys.  I’m sure Knight would have loved him.  Imagine if he were on the roster when Alan blew out his knee in 1993.  We probably hoist another one.  

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I wanted Brunk since he was a skinny high schooler.  He’s giving us what I potentially thought he could in terms of role.  Love the kid.  He’s one of those “any era” guys.  I’m sure Knight would have loved him.  Imagine if he were on the roster when Alan blew out his knee in 1993.  We probably hoist another one.  

I was having such a nice evening and then you brought up Alan blowing out his knee in '93 and now everything has turned dark...   😡

1 hour ago, Officer Obie said:

I Googled 'Garrett' and 'Indiana' to get some stats on his Hoosier career because I'm old and things get hazy with time and I found out there is an actual Garrett, Indiana in the northeast part of the state.

Road trip time.

Dean was a terrific player.  Like Brunk, Dean transferred to IU.  However, from a California Junior College.  At the time Coach Knight was on a role, uncovering fantastic talent.

Joey Brunk is just that, he will have a hell of a game & then have a complete opposite.  Vs MD, he couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat and equally bad on defense as his guy was 4-4 behind the arc.  Which Joey do we get Wed vs PS? Funny how all the praises were prior to Sat but we just have to live with this Jekyll & Hyde team.  Go Hoosiers!

Archived