Maryland Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

Obviously you're trolling people but I rarely ever saw posts that said CAM can't coach.  And constantly saying it is just trolling and doesn't bring anything to the conversation.  All you're doing is stirring the pot.  People can have difference of opinions and still want the same thing for IU basketball. More than over road can be traveled to get you the same place.

I do not think any of that is geared towards you or anybody with a legit difference of opinion. You voice your opinion with reasonable and fair thoughts behind them.

12 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

We say it every game.  And I mean every game.  Same post different game.  Go back and look at the old threads.

Again - disingenuous at best. What reality are you guys living in? For the month of January, MSU has been the only team to shoot above 35% from the 3pt line. I'm sure there have been similar posts of people complaining after a team hits 2-3 in a row. It's just not true though.

3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Again - disingenuous at best. What reality are you guys living in? For the month of January, MSU has been the only team to shoot above 35% from the 3pt line. I'm sure there have been similar posts of people complaining after a team hits 2-3 in a row. It's just not true though.

I am saying teams seem to shoot well against us and if you go look at ever post for this season you will see the same posts about teams shooting out their butt. Just the nature of something we do. At some point it’s not just luck or randomness. It’s on us. Not knocking the team just saying at some point it is what it is

Archived