Maryland post game

Drroogh

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Feel sorry for the MODS

Why because for the most part we played a very good game but just made a couple of mistakes at the end.  Anyone who is putting this on coaching just are idiots and trolls.  Anyone who can't see the vast improvement from this team in the last month are just blind or don't want to see it.

gonna get ugly on here from the same people who thought all of our problems were fixed and we were tourney bound.  1 loss does not mean fire the coach, while 1 win does not mean all is well.  not gonna be a tourney team this year.  CAM should be and will be back.  we won't make it next year though.  then he should probably be gone.  i hope i am wrong.  

I'm going to try and digest this loss and of course the Kobe news. Our team is a top 20 team playing vs another one. This one really stings and will certainly have implications down the road but to me these are very, very easy correctable mistakes. Had the game. Just pissed it away.

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

This one hurts. But a split with Maryland and MSU is something most would accept. 

We are improving and I do like this team. Yet, this stings.

Yep, lots of positives about the game...but the "L" stings.  Oh well, on to the next game.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Why because for the most part we played a very good game but just made a couple of mistakes at the end.  Anyone who is putting this on coaching just are idiots and trolls.  Anyone who can't see the vast improvement from this team in the last month are just blind or don't want to see it.

I think the only complaint is trying to trust devonte down the stretch.  Proved to be the wrong decision.  

Archived