Maryland post game

Drroogh

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

gonna get ugly on here from the same people who thought all of our problems were fixed and we were tourney bound.  1 loss does not mean fire the coach, while 1 win does not mean all is well.  not gonna be a tourney team this year.  CAM should be and will be back.  we won't make it next year though.  then he should probably be gone.  i hope i am wrong.  

Why won't we make it next year because most of the production we get will all be back

gonna get ugly on here from the same people who thought all of our problems were fixed and we were tourney bound.  1 loss does not mean fire the coach, while 1 win does not mean all is well.  not gonna be a tourney team this year.  CAM should be and will be back.  we won't make it next year though.  then he should probably be gone.  i hope i am wrong.  

Are you saying we are NOT making the tournament this year? Really? 

Or am I misreading?

2 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

You're wrong, flat ass

Ugh, this is the type of game that’s hard for me to get over until I see them win again...But that’s just the diehard fan in me.... Hopefully the players see some positive in this the way the first half went instead of going the other way and it diminishing their toughness and effort. Here’s to hoping we play with fire at Penn State.

Surprised you can come to this conclusion with so many games left to play. We have 15 wins right now, and yes, losing sucks but it was to a really good team with two really great players. We are improving. 

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

IU is 15-5....

Not a lock, but “not a tourney team”?

This team has improved greatly over the past month. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier76 said:

Because we should have won. Green and hero shots. HUGE surprise 🙄

I do not think Green took the bad shots. The really bad shot was the quick 3 by Al. He jacked it, missed, they came back down and got a 3 point play off the rebound.

Time and score, that was THE bad shot of the game.

TBH, this isn't on Green. He shouldn't have been on the floor in the final 2 minutes, but he kept us in it in the second half. It was poor decision making my RP (not breaking the press and getting trapped at half court twice) and Hunter for whatever you want to call that "pass" that was picked off. 

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

Are you saying we are NOT making the tournament this year? Really? 

Or am I misreading?

i really doubt we make it this year.  we're not going to win road conference games, so if we win all of our home games, we go 5-6 from here and right now we're 41st in receiving votes for the top 25.  how many teams can realistically make it from our conference?  we'd be lucky to finish better than 7th or 8th i would think.  again, i hope i'm wrong.  as for next year, i still wouldn't be surprised to see TJD gone.  if he's back, i see optimism for our chances to make it.  if not, it's hard for me to see why we are better next year.

1 minute ago, BEKA said:

TBH, this isn't on Green. He shouldn't have been on the floor in the final 2 minutes, but he kept us in it in the second half. It was poor decision making my RP (not breaking the press and getting trapped at half court twice) and Hunter for whatever you want to call that "pass" that was picked off. 

Agreed....

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i really doubt we make it this year.  we're not going to win road conference games, so if we win all of our home games, we go 5-6 from here and right now we're 41st in receiving votes for the top 25.  how many teams can realistically make it from our conference?  we'd be lucky to finish better than 7th or 8th i would think.  again, i hope i'm wrong.  as for next year, i still wouldn't be surprised to see TJD gone.  if he's back, i see optimism for our chances to make it.  if not, it's hard for me to see why we are better next year.

You have to be one of the more negative people I have seen on here.  We are 15-5 and 5-4 and just played a very good game against a top 20 team.  If we keep playing like we did today we will win a lot more games which I would guess would upset you.

Archived