Maryland post game

Drroogh

1 hour ago, bronkonagurski said:

Awful tough loss to swallow when the game was seemingly in hand with 90 seconds to go. I'm still optimistic about how we will finish out the regular season schedule. 20 wins is still right there for the taking.

Especially with the turn we’ve taken the last 4 games ...I’m a pessimist/realist and even I’m starting to come around if we continue to take care of the ball.  I know the last 120 seconds wasn’t ideal but the first 2,280 seconds might have been our best offensive play in 3 years 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

You nailed the collapse!  I was yelling at Durham for taking that shot in the first 5 sec of the possession!  I said same thing, why is JH in the game at such a critical time and he was not forced to pass the ball just got bit by the moment.  An extra 20 sec’s on Durham’s shot + JH turnover cost them the game!  Lets also NOT FORGET Rob’s two possession collapse as both were during the worst time possible so this is a team loss on the players not Archie.  Can’t believe Hoosier Nation is blaming this loss on CAM.  SMDH

I also yelled at Durham just as I’ve yelled about early unnecessary shots or 26 seconds of purposeless dribbling then force shots as the buzzer goes off ...I do think we did a great job the first 38 minutes of avoiding both those frustrations for the most part

9 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

I also yelled at Durham just as I’ve yelled about early unnecessary shots or 26 seconds of purposeless dribbling then force shots as the buzzer goes off ...I do think we did a great job the first 38 minutes of avoiding both those frustrations for the most part

Learning how to close games should be high on the list for CAM and staff!  It’s refreshing to be finally in this position but now it’s the final lesson in becoming a Jedi Master, learning to close & staying calm in the moment!

• 3 weeks later...

In what world does Michigan State blow a seven-point lead in the final 3:08 at home? In what world does Michigan State, in its own building, allow an opponent to score 14 points in the final 3:08? In what world does Michigan State, on its home court, let an opponent close by scoring on five straight possessions?

Sounds like they did it to MSU yesterday. We're not the only ones stinking it up by choking in the last minutes at home to MD.

Archived