Ramsey enters Transfer Portal

KDB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Ramsey himself. I played football here for a year and half, currently still a Junior here at school. Saw him at Kilroys two Fridays ago, and I mentioned Fresno and Cincinnati and he laughed. Told me it was the three I just listed. If I had to guess it will be Boston College because they were recruiting him hard out of high school. 

What position did you play? And why did you stop playing? If you don't mind me asking. 

23 hours ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Between Northwestern, Michigan State, and Boston College. 

Thanks for being willing to share. Must admit the first two are a tad surprising but Ramsey can do whatever he feels from this Hoosier fan. He's gone way above what most would have done in same situation. Wish him well next time you see him from the fans.

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks for being willing to share. Must admit the first two are a tad surprising but Ramsey can do whatever he feels from this Hoosier fan. He's gone way above what most would have done in same situation. Wish him well next time you see him from the fans.

Agree completely.  Ramsey is one of my favorite IU players regardless of sport.   His toughness and moxie under pressure were incredible and fun to watch. 

I will truly miss this young manI will support him wherever he ends up and happily cheer for him.  He deserves our continued support.  His attitude is exactly what I look for and enjoy in college athletics.  He was team first, tenacious, and an intelligent player. Even though not the most gifted athlete, I would take a team of young men like him and go to battle with anyone.  I have no doubt he will be successful in anything he chooses for his future.

22 hours ago, FWIUFan said:

I will truly miss this young manI will support him wherever he ends up and happily cheer for him.  He deserves our continued support.  His attitude is exactly what I look for and enjoy in college athletics.  He was team first, tenacious, and an intelligent player. Even though not the most gifted athlete, I would take a team of young men like him and go to battle with anyone.  I have no doubt he will be successful in anything he chooses for his future.

I will miss him too, but I find it ironic that we’re calling him a team first player even though he’s transferring. I don’t blame him at all and appreciate his hard work etc. but he is leaving the team for a less crowded /more playing time opportunity same as Cronk. 

25 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I will miss him too, but I find it ironic that we’re calling him a team first player even though he’s transferring. I don’t blame him at all and appreciate his hard work etc. but he is leaving the team for a less crowded /more playing time opportunity same as Cronk. 

The only reason he didnt transfer last year is he didnt want to sit out a year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, Jackson Kellogs said:

Between Northwestern, Michigan State, and Boston College. 

Thanks for the intel last month. Word must be spreading because Ramsey has followed many at Northwestern recently and word is getting out on twitter this morning. Thanks again for the information!

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks for the intel last month. Word must be spreading because Ramsey has followed many at Northwestern recently and word is getting out on twitter this morning. Thanks again for the information!

That would be a good spot for him.  Good culture, good program, chance to lead a team to some wins.  No idea what they have coming back, but hopefully they're better than they were this year.  I'd like to see him go out on a high note.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

That would be a good spot for him.  Good culture, good program, chance to lead a team to some wins.  No idea what they have coming back, but hopefully they're better than they were this year.  I'd like to see him go out on a high note.

Would be interesting battle between him and former 5* Hunter Johnson. 

Archived