BTN

I haven’t cut the Satellite.  I like the convenience of what I have.  A lot of the owners of content may be in the process of limiting their own content to their own services which will complicate things.   

With Disney plus, Peacock, espn, CBS Viacom, ESPN, plus netflix etc, how many streaming services do we need to get whole?  It’s a bunch of clutter.  We will ironically need a bundler to get what we want.  Feels like a lot of wheel spinning to get back to where we are.  Just my opinions.  

Show me a provider that lets you pick 4-5 channels plus locals and you have my attention. Xfinity or Direct tv wanting $150 -$200 per month for thousands of crap repeat channels is legal robbery.

The $12 we pay for Netflix is a no brainer as is the free Prime TV that comes with the Amazon shipping account for $100 annually.

5 hours ago, Inequality said:

Show me a provider that lets you pick 4-5 channels plus locals and you have my attention. Xfinity or Direct tv wanting $150 -$200 per month for thousands of crap repeat channels is legal robbery.

The $12 we pay for Netflix is a no brainer as is the free Prime TV that comes with the Amazon shipping account for $100 annually.

Yeah, we cut the cord a couple of years ago and haven't looked back since. Sure, we have a couple of different services, but it's not that difficult to move through them all, depending on what you want to watch, and we've cut the cost in half if not more. 

Archived