Penn State Game Thread

KDB

27 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

So other than TJD and Davis, I think somebody has called for nearly every player to "sit" at some point in this thread. 

Damezi, Devonte, Al, Jistin, Joey etc.

We are gonna have a 4 man rotation 

My team is on the floor .,.. didn’t read the next four pages so I’m sure I’m not the first to that one. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IU Scott said:

This is on the players and not the coach.  I thought we turned the corner and was playing a lot tougher but they just don't have the toughness to play on the road.

He can’t motivate or coach this team. It’s on him. He’s the head of this snake. He runs the damn train! He is NOT the guy for this job! I’ve been saying it all year. I don’t care if we’ve only lost five games. He has no control over this team and they have no spirit or leadership on the floor. They crumble because they’re all weak minded, sheltered, and filled with multiple egos. 

Ugh, and I was counting down the days to this game to get the bad taste of the Maryland loss out of my mouth...I thought for sure they were gonna come out with a refuse to lose mentality, but I don’t think they quite have that type of mentality if they aren’t at home. Good teams shouldn’t have that issue...but, also, shooting shooting shooting 

Just now, Jackson Kellogs said:

He can’t motivate or coach this team. It’s on him. He’s the head of this snake. He runs the damn train! He is NOT the guy for this job! I’ve been saying it all year. I don’t care if we’ve only lost five games. He has no control over this team and they have no spirit or leadership on the floor. They crumble because they’re all weak minded, sheltered, and filled with multiple egos. 

Pease go back to rivals where people like you post.  I am not a big fan of the Archie hire but you have no clue what you are talking about.  Actually I don't remember seeing you on this board until tonight.

Archived