Penn State Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when we used to run teams like Penn State and Rutgers off the floor?  How faraway do those days look now?

Losing at home this weekend was bad.  I said it then and will repeat it now.  We have a tough, road heavy schedule from here on out.  We flat out suck on the road.  This team cannot afford to lose home games and this staff cannot afford to miss the tournament this year.  You don't want to play yourself onto the bubble.  This past week, that is what this team is doing.

Like I said in the game thread, they are who we thought they were.  Mediocre team trying to scrap its way into the tournament.  Probably going to have to win out at home to do it, because I don’t see any road wins on the horizon.  Just impossible to win if you can’t hit more than 2 threes on the road.

Some of the players are just piss poor on the road.....but tonight was the first time all season where I literally questioned the staff in terms of wtf are you doing. Maybe it's because I want them to do well or whatever....but if Green, Durham, and Smith see the court at the same time again in a 2 possession game I have to start asking what the hell is the frickin bench doing to help win games.

Archived