Penn State Postgame Thread

KDB

At one point in the game, they showed a sheet of our scoring droughts throughout the year and at the bottom, it said we had FOUR 4:00 scoring droughts tonight.  You're not going to win ANY games going 16:00 of a game (almost one complete half) without scoring the basketball.  Couldn't make a basket all night and the refs were atrocious.  I'm not saying the refs were the cause of us losing the game, but they were really bad.  I've seen high school crews that were better.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god I hope I don't hear another well give penn st credit. No for once Archie and the players take all the credit for playing like crap. He is still playing the entire bench. Why? and so what brunk got a couple fouls, did he have any left to give, yes  he didn't play enough. The coaching staff,  the players, they all stink. I hope are new AD cleans house. I mean how do you watch this slop and come away with anything positive? 

No Damn Heart & it starts with the Head Coach!  Once the tech was called at the end of the game & CAM acted like he didn’t do anything, I lost all respect!  If you didn’t do anything, this is the time to show some HEART & come UNGLUED!  No emotions, No heart and the team plays like it!!!  Archie will continue to get no respect from the officials until he lets them know he has arrived.  Way to passive & takes the abuse.  $.02

Another road game another night. I have to go watch 1/26/02 highlights of Mike Davis vs Top 10 Bill Self Illinois team to see what good spacing, shooting, and scoring is. I think YouTube is going to eventually kick me off of watching the same 20 minute video. Just disappointed in team and Archie for this crap.

I'm going to keep asking, why arent we recruiting a back up PG or combo guard in 2020?  We have 1 true PG and 3 combo guards on our roster.  We dont have enough bodies this year and we graduate 1 of them.  Rob, Al, and Armaan wont be enough next year.  And nobody else on our current roster can handle the ball.  Geronimo, Leal and Galloway may contribute next year but they wont be handling the ball.  What am I missing?

Just now, BornHoosier said:

No Damn Heart & it starts with the Head Coach!  Once the tech was called at the end of the game & CAM acted like he didn’t do anything, I lost all respect!  If you didn’t do anything, this is the time to show some HEART & come UNGLUED!  No emotions, No heart and the team plays like it!!!  Archie will continue to get no respect from the officials until he lets them know he has arrived.  Way to passive & takes the abuse.  $.02

How I wish we had a "RMK" on the bench. At least some of the players would really feel the heat.....

2 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

No for once Archie and the players take all the credit for playing like crap. CAM SHOT LIKE CRAP TONIGHT!!!  He is still playing the entire bench. Why? ALL OF OUR GUYS WEREN'T IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!  and so what brunk got a couple fouls, did he have any left to give, yes  he didn't play enough. - HE COULD'VE GIVEN SO MANY MORE FOULS!!!  The coaching staff,  the players, they all stink. I hope are new AD cleans house. I mean how do you watch this slop and come away with anything positive? FIRE THEM ALL, GET MARTHA THE MOP LADY OUT OF HERE TOO!!

FIXED IT FOR YA, dws

If i see one more one handed pass from Green and Durham i might shoot myself!!!!! Green thinks he a globe trotter, dribbles TOO MUCH! If you can't find better shooters walking around campus I'll eat my hat. TJD doesn't post long enough, the offence isn't designed to get the ball into the post. If you could buy Green for what he worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you would be a very rich man.

When the game was lost, and most of the team did not show up, I don’t know why Archie didn’t  show his frustration by playing walk-ons  for the last 2-3 minutes, Not a big issue but I would think there would be a little more “if your not showing up your going to watch” attitude.

4 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

How I wish we had a "RMK" on the bench. At least some of the players would really feel the heat.....

Yes Sir!  No reason to play at home one way & be completely broke with no heart on the road unless you have a Leader who doesn’t Lead!  Just grow a pair CAM & your team may sprout some testicles themselves!  RMK demanded attention every single day and CAM must gain the respect of this team or else.

5 minutes ago, Let said:

If i see one more one handed pass from Green and Durham i might shoot myself!!!!! Green thinks he a globe trotter, dribbles TOO MUCH! If you can't find better shooters walking around campus I'll eat my hat. TJD doesn't post long enough, the offence isn't designed to get the ball into the post. If you could buy Green for what he worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you would be a very rich man.

Green is probably the worst post feeder we’ve had in my 45 years of watching IU basketball.

Overall, it is not ok that he’s good sometimes.  Reliability and consistency from your senior leader are crucial.  

The notion that these guys don’t want the fans eating their own is wholly ridiculous.  You can’t come out here, be all over the map with your performance, sometimes not give effort, get off track mentally, and expect a lollipop after the game.  It’s an absurd criticism of IU fans.  

Archived