2023 NFL Discussion

rico

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know today Colts fans. Bills/Dolphins line is moving rapidly favoring Dolphins which suggests Allen maybe for a series or 2 to break Bills passing record. That or they wait until Browns are up big on Steelers and pull starters...but this isn't looking good at all.

Best chance at playoffs might actually be the Texans. Gulp. 

I am rooting for Bears and Colts to make the playoffs, but honestly they both should have already clinched a spot so I'm not going to feel too bad for either of them if they don't get it. Bears gave away that Detroit game and played horrible for that month plus. Colts lost to horrible Jacksonville team week one and choked in second half of Pittsburgh game. That being said, if the Colts win and miss out at 11-5 I get their fans frustrations much more than 8-8 Bears (if they lose).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Agreed. My fears are if the Bears miss playoffs and fire Nagy they will bring in Fitzgerald as next coach and I'm just not convinced he will make a good NFL coach.

I have faith in the Bears ownership that they will make the right decision.  LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I think the past few weeks has securely assured Nagy will be back.

But, it IS the Bears. So, 🤷‍♂️

You are making me face all of my nightmares today apparently....my other fear is the Bears will lose...Cardinals will lose, and Bears will back into playoffs at 8-8 and the cheap a$$ McCaskeys will use that as justification to keep Pace and Nagy. Pace will then proceed to either 1) sign Newton to an insane 3 years/fifty million guaranteed contract (or something similar with another washed up or subpar QB, or 2) Give up a ton of draft picks to move up and select another QB bust.

Edited by FritzIam4IU