2023 NFL Discussion

rico

The lowest Stafford has been sacked in the seasons he has played 16 games is 37 times. He has never had a thousand yard rusher. The only time he's had a top 10 D they went 11-5. 

He was injured ALL of last year and still threw for 4000 and 26TDs and his best WR only played 3 games. 

His contact is 20m this year and 23m next year. He's only 33 in March. 

If we offer our next 2 first rounders... I wouldn't sleep at night, I'd be so excited. Well worth that. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The lowest Stafford has been sacked in the seasons he has played 16 games is 37 times. He has never had a thousand yard rusher. The only time he's had a top 10 D they went 11-5. 

He was injured ALL of last year and still threw for 4000 and 26TDs and his best WR only played 3 games. 

If we offer our next 2 first rounders... I wouldn't sleep at night, I'd be so excited. Well worth that. 

No GM in their right mind would give up 2 first round picks for a 33 year old QB

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Yes it is and I think a second round would be the correct compensation for him.  We traded a 26 year old HOF RB and didn't get a 1st round

You mean in like 1995? 

The value of a QB vs RB... to a team that literally only needs a QB. Shew. 

Edited by btownqb

10 hours ago, btownqb said:

Agree with all of this and honestly...Stafford salary isn't bad. I think he's 13th in NFL. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yep all of that combined. No issue with 2 1st rds

Is 2 1st rounders what people are saying the Lions want? That's right on that uncomfortable line for me in terms of comp. If he's worth 2...Jets or Dolphins are going to have to send 3-4 and probably a player to Texans for Watson.

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Is 2 1st rounders what people are saying the Lions want? That's right on that uncomfortable line for me in terms of comp. If he's worth 2...Jets or Dolphins are going to have to send 3-4 and probably a player to Texans for Watson.

I have absolutely zero clue "what he's worth" that's Ballard's territory. I'm saying.. if we offered 2 of them, I would have zero issue with it and I would sleep easy at night. 

• Like 1