Jump to content

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

best thing that could happen for Bell was to get out of the Jets

He sat out an entire season, he's obviously not a spectacular teammate.  But I need a 2nd RB in fantasy.  

I'm hoping for the Chiefs. 6-8 carries, 6-8 catches. I think they'd use him a lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Chris Ballard an uncomfortable amount.  What a treat after the Grigson years.

I like it...

I felt it was highly entertaining.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He sat out an entire season, he's obviously not a spectacular teammate.  But I need a 2nd RB in fantasy.  

I'm hoping for the Chiefs. 6-8 carries, 6-8 catches. I think they'd use him a lot. 

true he did, may not be the best teammate, however, Gase didn't agree with Jamal Adams(a potential HOF safety down the road) and he's driving Darnold into the ground.  Not to mention the guys he was working with while with Miami(too many to name).  But I agree, hes my RB3 so now I am just hoping he latches onto a team by weeks end so he can prepare and be ready for week 7 lol

 

 

My guess is: Bears(diff player than Montgomery, would make a solid 1-2 punch IMO)/Chargers(Ekelar out for 4-6 weeks and no RB on their roster is better than Bell)/Chiefs(rookie RB outside of week 1 has struggle to some extent)/Denver(Melvin Gordon out 3 weeks due to recent DUI).  

Edited by dwtaylor1055
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

true he did, may not be the best teammate, however, Gase didn't agree with Jamal Adams(a potential HOF safety down the road) and he's driving Darnold into the ground.  Not to mention the guys he was working with while with Miami(too many to name).  But I agree, hes my RB3 so now I am just hoping he latches onto a team by weeks end so he can prepare and be ready for week 7 lol

 

 

My guess is: Bears(diff player than Montgomery, would make a solid 1-2 punch IMO)/Chargers(Ekelar out for 4-6 weeks and no RB on their roster is better than Bell)/Chiefs(rookie RB outside of week 1 has struggle to some extent)/Denver(Melvin Gordon out 3 weeks due to recent DUI).  

Oh I'm not going to argue Gase is a good coach, he isnt. I would want a wide open offense, if I'm Bell. 

Is 3 weeks for a DUI policy now? 

Edited by btownqb
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Falcons shutting down facilities after multiple positive tests. No clue on game status this weekend at Minnesota.

That is just great....more scrambling around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rico said:

That is just great....more scrambling around.

This week and next have always been my biggest concerns for outbreak on bad teams. When the season starts everyone is strict in handling their business. After 5 weeks....and your team is sitting at 0-5 or 1-4....some of these guys might not care as much. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IU Scott said:

Was there not a game scheduled for tonight or did it get cancelled

Because Bills game was moved to Monday they didn't want them on 3 day turnaround. Bills/Chiefs moved to Monday now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Was there not a game scheduled for tonight or did it get cancelled

There is some postseason baseball on if you're looking for something to watch.  Rays vs Astros tied at 3 in 9th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Colts close practice facilities because of positive COVID tests

Dianna Russini tweeted out about 30 minutes ago according to her sources here in town she thinks the Colts are being measured and conservative by closing facilities today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Dianna Russini tweeted out about 30 minutes ago according to her sources here in town she thinks the Colts are being measured and conservative by closing facilities today.

I heard 7 positive tests from Thursday morning tests. Results cam in early this morning.  Have not heard if any players or coaches were positive 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I heard 7 positive tests from Thursday morning tests. Results cam in early this morning.  Have not heard if any players or coaches were positive 

I'm putting the cart way before the horse here but looks like a guy I follow said Colts/Bengals could be moved to week 7. Both teams have their bye this week instead. Bengals/Browns move from Week 7 to Week 9 and Browns bye becomes week 7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seeking6 said:

I'm putting the cart way before the horse here but looks like a guy I follow said Colts/Bengals could be moved to week 7. Both teams have their bye this week instead. Bengals/Browns move from Week 7 to Week 9 and Browns bye becomes week 7.

Kevin Bowen was discussing that as well

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Kevin Bowen was discussing that as well

Of course I'm going to wait on more details. Schefter tweeted out yesterday 4 Falcons players were positive and later in day it turned out to be 1 employee. Zero players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seeking6 said:

Of course I'm going to wait on more details. Schefter tweeted out yesterday 4 Falcons players were positive and later in day it turned out to be 1 employee. Zero players.

Hopefully false positive but if not i feel bad for saying it but hopefully no players 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL related so I'll ask this here. Does anyone know if you can buy single NFL games for desktop or laptop? Bears and Colts are both on Fox this Sunday (as of this post) at same time. I was wanting to watching Colts on TV but get Bears on my computer. Didn't want to go out to a bar during these times to watch game so trying to see if there is a streaming service for individual games?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

NFL related so I'll ask this here. Does anyone know if you can buy single NFL games for desktop or laptop? Bears and Colts are both on Fox this Sunday (as of this post) at same time. I was wanting to watching Colts on TV but get Bears on my computer. Didn't want to go out to a bar during these times to watch game so trying to see if there is a streaming service for individual games?

You could probably try the fox sports app maybe? See if it will let you pick what game you want on the app. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IUskim said:

You could probably try the fox sports app maybe? See if it will let you pick what game you want on the app. 

I'm more than likely wrong but in my research this morning it seems like our phone would be tied to same TV market games,etc...

Hopefully there's a better way. Maybe I could try and add Sunday Ticket to a free trial of YouTube TV? This is the only week it happens until maybe week 15 or 16. Trying to avoid a season long commit $ wise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • KDB pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...