2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I know it doesn't make sense for the NFL to do it because of a short season and tv revenue, but I love how the MLB has gone to playing every game the last day of the season at the same time. It makes for a lot more suspense, and a lot more games matter that way.

I wish they could figure out something because if you have a late game week 17, it can be a huge advantage.

In honor of the holiday season: Rudolph with your arm so right, won't you beat those Browns alright.  Then all the Colts fans loved him as they shouted out with glee.  Rudolph the strong arm QB you'll contine the Browns misery..

Some poetic justice would be for Rudolph to knock Garrett out of playoff contention. Fitting to say the least 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Rumor on the street that Jags will hire Urban Meyer

It's been floated for sure. He would certainly have control of the North Florida fanbase and have Trevor Lawrence but Urb's ego might be a tad big for the 3rd program in his own state.....which is why he left Florida to begin with. If I was Urban....wait another year for Cowboys. That would suit his ego.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's been floated for sure. He would certainly have control of the North Florida fanbase and have Trevor Lawrence but Urb's ego might be a tad big for the 3rd program in his own state.....which is why he left Florida to begin with. If I was Urban....wait another year for Cowboys. That would suit his ego.

I also heard Ryan Day is an option

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Meyer wants full control. I dont see him going to the Cowboys where he'd be second fiddle to Jerry Jones and have to deal with Jerry Jones the GM. 

• Like 3

I don't know today Colts fans. Bills/Dolphins line is moving rapidly favoring Dolphins which suggests Allen maybe for a series or 2 to break Bills passing record. That or they wait until Browns are up big on Steelers and pull starters...but this isn't looking good at all.

Best chance at playoffs might actually be the Texans. Gulp. 

• rico changed the title to 2023 NFL Discussion