2023 NFL Discussion

rico

3 minutes ago, rico said:

What if that made say 40% of the players ineligible?

I couldn't care less.

Also I just don't understand why people are so hesitant to get the vaccine in the first place.  If you want things to get back to normal then get the vaccine.  If you don't get it you should expect your privileges to he impacted.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I couldn't care less.

Also I just don't understand why people are so hesitant to get the vaccine in the first place.  If you want things to get back to normal then get the vaccine.  If you don't get it you should expect your privileges to he impacted.

Scott.. listen to yourself. I should have privileges taken from me because I don't get a vaccine? Is this seriously commie Russia? In no way shape or form should my rights be infringed upon over a vaccine. 

And why are people so hesitant? We don't see the need for us to get it. Plus.. the myocarditis rates in young men should be a HUGE red flag for these guys. 

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

To me if you don't get the vaccine then you are being selfish.  If you have no health problems that prevent you from getting the vaccine then there is no reason not to get it.

Imagine being this righteous. 

Edited by btownqb

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I assumed you would have that kind of response. So accepting of others viewpoints. 

If people with your viewpoint would have just done what the doctors had said at the beginning maybe it wouldn't have taken this long to get back to normal.  People act like what is going on is some kind of government conspiracy which is total BS.

Just now, IU Scott said:

If people with your viewpoint would have just done what the doctors had said at the beginning maybe it wouldn't have taken this long to get back to normal.  People act like what is going on is some kind of government conspiracy which is total BS.

I don't think it's a Govt conspiracy at all. I just don't put things in my body that I don't need, couple that with the myocarditis rates for people my age. Yeah I'll pass, for now. 

I'll also pass on listening to most DRs. My family and I do whats best for us. I hope everyone does the same. And if that's different from what I believe, that's ok, not "wrong" and certainly not total BS. 

Just now, btownqb said:

I don't think it's a Govt conspiracy at all. I just don't put things in my body that I don't need, couple that with the myocarditis rates for people my age. Yeah I'll pass, for now. 

I'll also pass on listening to most DRs. My family and I do whats best for us. I hope everyone does the same. And if that's different from what I believe, that's ok, not "wrong" and certainly not total BS. 

There had not been anything shown that the vaccine is hurting people.  You have every right to do what you want but you should also expect not to be able to do what people vaccinated can do.  If it were up to me that the only people that cod attend sporting events would be vaccinated people.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

There had not been anything shown that the vaccine is hurting people.  You have every right to do what you want but you should also expect not to be able to do what people vaccinated can do.  If it were up to me that the only people that cod attend sporting events would be vaccinated people.

😆😆😆 shew. Overreach. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@IU878176 I literally accept others viewpoints and I'm certainly not spouting off that people should agree with me. Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean my opinion should be dismissed. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

@IU878176 I literally accept others viewpoints and I'm certainly not spouting off that people should agree with me. Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean my opinion should be dismissed. 

OK, respect your opinion while you call Scott “Putin” for his opinion. Got it. I’m in my 60’s and have been “forced” to get vaccines my entire life. Many were required to be able to go to school but now all the sudden getting a shot for the greater good is somehow communist or a loss of freedoms. 

Just now, IU878176 said:

OK, respect your opinion while you call Scott “Putin” for his opinion. Got it. I’m in my 60’s and have been “forced” to get vaccines my entire life. Many were required to be able to go to school but now all the sudden getting a shot for the greater good is somehow communist or a loss of freedoms. 

Yes I agree, a loss of freedoms. FWIW.. I've said "for now" we aren't getting the vaccine. 

Separating by vaccinated and not is truly absurd. 

Back to the NFL:

I'm really not worried at all about Wentz. Slightly worried he doesn't have enough weapons to truly "excel". But goodness the running game should be incredible. 

Marginally worried the defense won't be as elite as last year, but that's probably just me over worrying. 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Back to the NFL:

I'm really not worried at all about Wentz. Slightly worried he doesn't have enough weapons to truly "excel". But goodness the running game should be incredible. 

Marginally worried the defense won't be as elite as last year, but that's probably just me over worrying. 

Wait. What?  The vaccination discussion has come to an end?  Geez.  LOL

Honestly, right here right now I am not concerned about the Colts at all.  Super Bowl bound BABY!

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Back to the NFL:

Taylor leading the league in rushing?