2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I don't know what it is with the Colts and the first game, they have lost 8 in a row lol. Not to worried about this loss. They definitely need Fisher playing next week though. I really think Wentz is going to be good for them, and with the defense playing better in the second half they should be ok from here on out.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Lawrence throwing three interceptions wasn't a good start for him.

Reading up on the game it sounds like they were clueless at times. Having trouble lining up and to many players in the huddle a few times

I wonder how long until Urban has an mysterious injury that forces him to retire if things stay rocky there.

Lawrence is in a tough spot. He's got one of the worst offensive lines in football, their defense isn't good, and all reports to this point are that the Urban Meyer hire has been a complete disaster. 

Lawrence's only goal for this season is to not get hurt. The fact that he threw 2-3 TD's with this offensive line and coaching staff is a big win. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

Lawrence throwing three interceptions wasn't a good start for him.

Reading up on the game it sounds like they were clueless at times. Having trouble lining up and to many players in the huddle a few times

I wonder how long until Urban has an mysterious injury that forces him to retire if things stay rocky there.

Peyton threw 28 his rookie year. I'd say let's give the most pro ready qb to play in the league since Luck a few games. I don't remember poster history that well. Could you be you or someone else....that basically despises Lawrence. Apologies in advance if it isn't you!

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Peyton threw 28 his rookie year. I'd say let's give the most pro ready qb to play in the league since Luck a few games. I don't remember poster history that well. Could you be you or someone else....that basically despises Lawrence. Apologies in advance if it isn't you!

All i said was it wasn't a good start for Lawrence which it wasn't, so nice jumping to conclusions. The rest was about Urban.

2 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

All i said was it wasn't a good start for Lawrence which it wasn't, so nice jumping to conclusions. The rest was about Urban.

All Good! Urban already talked to Jimmy about his 1-15 year....wasn't jumping to conclusions. There's a poster on here that has been bashing Lawrence for a few months. Like I said...apologies in advance if it wasn't you.. 

7 minutes ago, rico said:

yeah, yeah, yeah...seems you are pretty good at jumping to them yourself.

How do you figure that. Read the post that he was responding to, where was i jumping to conclusions? The part about Urban at the end i would hope anyone with simple common sense would know it was a joke.

Edited by Hoosier51