2023 NFL Discussion

rico

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

How the hell do you miss that face mask.  This Colts team had no enthusiasm or any personality and it seems like they just ate going through the motions.  I know today is different but I just don't like the laid back and quit coaches. To me it don't seem like Reich is a good motivator.

Just watched a youtube video by Kent Sterling. He says Reich is a good QB coach, but not as a head coach.

Just sayin'.....

Why are all of my teams getting completly hosed by the refs this weekend?

First IU and PSU, and now the Eagles. 

The Eagles forced a clear fumble and returned to about their 40 but the refs called a crap personal foul on the hit the caused the fumble. 

The RB completely lowered his head as the Eagle was tackling causing his own helmet to helmet hit. So they gave the ball back the SF +15 yards. 

I hate this rule. 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Why are all of my teams getting completly hosed by the refs this weekend?

First IU and PSU, and now the Eagles. 

The Eagles forced a clear fumble and returned to about their 40 but the refs called a crap personal foul on the hit the caused the fumble. 

The RB completely lowered his head as the Eagle was tackling causing his own helmet to helmet hit. So they gave the ball back the SF +15 yards. 

I hate this rule. 

I think it’s you. I think you are bad luck. Go cheer for the Rams for the next few minutes if you would. 

• Haha 1