2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

What is funny about that because it is a mistake to have an unproven backup QB.  Everyone knows Wentz has been injured a lot so you need a good backup.  I keep forgetting you are the all knowing when it comes to football since you are an assistant coach in high school LOL!

My coaching has nothing to do with you not.knowing what you're talking about. 

Exactly what back up is Jacob Eason not better than? 

Scott you flat out do not know what you're talking about on a consistent basis and you let your emotions cloud your judgment. 

Eason can play. For a back up he's more than solid. 

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to act like a child and make it personal. You have thrown that insult around multiple times and it was as ridiculous then, as it is now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

My coaching has nothing to do with you not.knowing what you're talking about. 

Exactly what back up is Jacob Eason not better than? 

Scott you flat out do not know what you're talking about on a consistent basis and you let your emotions cloud your judgment. 

Eason can play. For a back up he's more than solid. 

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to act like a child and make it personal. You have thrown that insult around multiple times and it was as ridiculous then, as it is now. 

You are the one that always goes back against people who disagree with you.  This is had to be one of   your funniest post ever.

Just now, btownqb said:

There's a lag between it hitting zero and when the flag is thrown.

I have no clue if that occurred here or not, obviously. 

I know the lag thing, but it wasn't even close, and the lag thing is stupid. If its at zeroes it should be a delay of game. 

I'm sure my own teams have benefitted from this at times too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You are the one that always goes back against people who disagree with you.  This is had to be one of   your funniest post ever.

Wait.. I disagree with people that disagree with me? I think thats why we're here.. for conversation. Shew. Lost. 

You see everything in a vaccum.. just knee jerk reaction, after knee jerk reaction. 

.... what vet QB should we have signed that's better than Eason who's already spent a year in system? 

Just now, btownqb said:

Wait.. I disagree with people that disagree with me? I think thats why we're here.. for conversation. Shew. Lost. 

You see everything in a vaccum.. just knee jerk reaction, after knee jerk reaction. 

.... what vet QB should we have signed that's better than Eason who's already spent a year in system? 

To try to belittle anyone who disagrees with you when it comes to football.  It comes off that you think you know more about it than anyone else on this board just because you are an assistant bin high school.

Just now, IU Scott said:

To try to belittle anyone who disagrees with you when it comes to football.  It comes off that you think you know more about it than anyone else on this board just because you are an assistant bin high school.

I also have seen the same thing from Reich from his first game as a Colts HC. You remember him going for it at his own 40 in OT with less than a minute to go.  It led to a loss and because they didn't make it

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I know more about football than you do. A lot more. I belittle no one.. you are sensitive and then you throw that "insult" around because you're being defensive. I have no idea about the rest of the board.. see how personal you've made this? 

That has nothing to do with your Eason opinion.. he was really good in the pre season. So again.. for the 3rd time.. who should we have on our roster that's better? 

I'm willing to bet Eason is a top 6-8 backup. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I know more about football than you do. A lot more. I belittle no one.. you are sensitive and then you throw that "insult" around because you're being defensive. I have no idea about the rest of the board.. see how personal you've made this? 

That has nothing to do with your Eason opinion.. he was really good in the pre season. So again.. for the 3rd time.. who should we have on our roster that's better? 

I'm willing to bet Eason is a top 6-8 backup. 

Just looked on one site that had Season ranked the 20th best backup.