2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

What site? And what are they basing that on?

I think it was CBS.  I just googled backup QB in the NFL and opened up one.  I thought they could have brought in someone like Fitzpatrick or Marriotta who could come in a few games if needed and win some games.

Edited by IU Scott

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I think it was CBS.  I just googled backup QB in the NFL and opened up one.  I thought they could have brought in someone like Fitzpatrick or Marriotta who could come in a few games if needed and win some games.

Marriotta was under contract already. I don't see any reason to sign a marginally better backup. 

I think Eason is easily an upper tier backup. 

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Dallas blue is by far my favorite. I like Chargers though. 

Back in the day, you hardly ever saw the Cowboys in their blue jerseys...they wore white instead of their primary color jersey at home unlike most teams in the 60s, 70s, and 80s...

Word is George Allen had the Redskins start wearing white at home just to piss the Cowboys off...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rico said:

"The roof, which covers and unifies the stadium bowl, plaza and adjacent arena, is clad in ethylene tetrafluoroethylene, or ETFE, a tough, translucent plastic that, thanks to its dotted frit pattern, shades fans from about half of the sun’s heat. (If you’ve roasted at the Coliseum or at Dodger Stadium, you will appreciate that.)"

A scorching 73 in Inglewood today...🥵 

All these Cali people moving to Texas are in for a big surprise...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, IU Scott said:

If I was a betting man, which I am not I would bet against the Colts in every game if Eason is the QB

Lots of moving parts will unfold next 48 hours. Injuries to Dalton, Wentz....and how severe might dictate whether or not a guy like Foles could be obtained for the Colts. Asking price probably went up....but Eason isn't better than Foles...especially since Nick probably knows Reich's system as well as anyone.