2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

We were ok if they lost this past weekend. Somehow losing Henry will catch up to them. 

Oh no doubt….their offense already is pretty limited and suffering but their defensive line has played much much better lately and they are well coached it seems. They were running Rams routes for them.

Edited by dgambill

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Probably have changed my tune on Rodgers after all this stuff last week. 

He's an easy mark and target but he's done nothing wrong. I think some were embarrassed they didn't catch his word choice back in August so now the blue checkmark brigade is going after him. 

Happiest person in all of this? Ruggs. He kills a young lady and her dog and it was a 5 minute story. 

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

He's an easy mark and target but he's done nothing wrong. I think some were embarrassed they didn't catch his word choice back in August so know the blue checkmark brigade is going after him. 

Happiest person in all of this? Ruggs. He kills a young lady and her dog and it was a 5 minute story. 

I see it how you see it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

He's an easy mark and target but he's done nothing wrong. I think some were embarrassed they didn't catch his word choice back in August so know the blue checkmark brigade is going after him. 

Ruggs might be happy about the media but his wallet is gonna feel a lot of pain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Ruggs might be happy about the media but his wallet is gonna feel a lot of pain.

If he's lucky that's all the pain he'll feel. $ can be made again. The mental part of what he's facing for the rest of his life is kids play compared to losing $.

My better half had a client do similar to what Ruggs did. 15 years later and the guy still isn't good..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If he's lucky that's all the pain he'll feel. $ can be made again. The mental part of what he's facing for the rest of his life is kids play compared to losing $.

My better half had a client do similar to what Ruggs did. 15 years later and the guy still isn't good..

No doubt….I can’t imagine that on my conscious…and I’m not 100% sure but did she die in the fire or before…either way just nightmare stuff.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I can only imagine how Ruggs feels right now.  He has a very tough path ahead of him and the media is the least of his concerns.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Even a blind squirrel 🐿 finds an acorn once in awhile…he can still be a tool and occasionally have an undouchee opinion once or twice lol. Clocks right twice a day old saying I think lol.

Nahh.. listen to the McAfee podcast. He is just a dude that wants to be left alone. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Nahh.. listen to the McAfee podcast. He is just a dude that wants to be left alone. 

And that's my point...he is right this time. He should have body autonomy....especially considering he already treats his body like a temple and should not be forced to put things in it he doesn't believe in. You can be pro-vax and anti-mandate. The vaccine isn't there to prevent people from catching covid...just there to prevent serious illness due to it. That is why all these vaxed guys in NFL/NBA etc are spreading it to each other. Over 90% are vaccinated yet it is still spreading to the whole team. Anyways there is a thread for covid and that part can be discussed there. Just saying I don't agree with a lot about him and his attitude...but believe he should be able to have the choice over his body and to be left alone.

27 minutes ago, btownqb said:

why is their height relevant? 

LOL...yeah...I think she was just trying to show the size difference between the woman and the man. We are only equal when it serves a cause/purpose....when it doesn't it isn't a fair fight lol. I say this because it appears Cook's defense is she assaulted him......which yeah...good luck with that defense! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

LOL...yeah...I think she was just trying to show the size difference between the woman and the man. We are only equal when it serves a cause/purpose....when it doesn't it isn't a fair fight lol. I say this because it appears Cook's defense is she assaulted him......which yeah...good luck with that defense! 

I was always brought back when people were astonished what it looked like when Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé. That's a pro NFL RB hitting a woman.... he told the Ravens what he did, they did nothing until they saw the video. Idk. 

I didn't need the video to see how awful/disgusting that was going to be. 

My completely surface level reaction to this would be... I picked up Mattison in my money league like 3 weeks ago (no idea why the Dalvin Cook owner didn't pick him up). DC sits, I'm in a REALLY good spot. 

Now.. I hope this didn't happen. DC is an elite, elite player and the NFL needs those, I hope he didn't do this. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I was always brought back when people were astonished what it looked like when Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé. That's a pro NFL RB hitting a woman.... he told the Ravens what he did, they did nothing until they saw the video. Idk. 

I didn't need the video to see how awful/disgusting that was going to be. 

My completely surface level reaction to this would be... I picked up Mattison in my money league like 3 weeks ago (no idea why the Dalvin Cook owner didn't pick him up). DC sits, I'm in a REALLY good spot. 

Now.. I hope this didn't happen. DC is an elite, elite player and the NFL needs those, I hope he didn't do this. 

I've had Mattison all year...he is an awesome back if he gets an opportunity. Won two weeks for me. That said I do hope this isn't true but pictures are worth 1000 words they say....and I can't see a way even while this is being litigated that either Minnesota themselves or the NFL doesn't take some type of action.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I've had Mattison all year...he is an awesome back if he gets an opportunity. Won two weeks for me. That said I do hope this isn't true but pictures are worth 1000 words they say....and I can't see a way even while this is being litigated that either Minnesota themselves or the NFL doesn't take some type of action.

btw.. I also think it's 100% wrong these guys aren't allowed to play during these trials/whatever. (Bauer and Watson). If these guys were gas station clerks, they'd still be going to work. I don't agree with the difference. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

So do I. I also have Pollard on my bench just in case. 

Yep. had him all year long, as well. I have Dillon(I own Jones), Pollard, and Mattison on my bench. automatic RB1s if any of the starters get hurt. Hasn't turned out a huge profit so far, but... I also didn't really lose anything. What did I lose? Not having someone like Jamison Crowder on my bench. Meh

• Like 3