2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Enjoy! I was at a Bears at Arizona game years ago. Once it turns cold here those games in Arizona seem like 50/50 for the home team crowd. 

Some of those teams just never will have that dominant home crowd. I mean look at LV. Who wouldn't want to take a long weekend in Las Vegas to catch their team?? Heck sometimes it's cheaper to get tickets, flight, hotel, uber over paying over even just paying for a local hotel and tickets to a home game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Oh...it's a total disaster...no doubt...but Booker has given them a good floor from Barkley...but the lack of any real improvement from Jones and with all the talent they have invested in their receiving core someone has to take the fall....eventually they will all lose their job....it's just the first domino obviously.

Yeah they need some major changes. I don't really keep up on the Giants but i would imagine their O-line is probably pretty bad, most losing teams are lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Yeah they need some major changes. I don't really keep up on the Giants but i would imagine their O-line is probably pretty bad, most losing teams are lol.

It's definitely banged up. Coming into the season they had looked like it might not be a negative....but certainly hasn't been good! Honestly, Jones is going to get everyone in that organization fired until they replace him. Just an awful pick!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Some of those teams just never will have that dominant home crowd. I mean look at LV. Who wouldn't want to take a long weekend in Las Vegas to catch their team?? Heck sometimes it's cheaper to get tickets, flight, hotel, uber over paying over even just paying for a local hotel and tickets to a home game. 

It's cheaper for me to fly to Vegas/Hotel for 2 nights and ticket compared to driving to Chicago, Hotel, Parking Cost at Hotel and ticket. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

It sounds like he needs to step away from the NFL for a bit and get some help. He already did it once in 2018 for mental health.

Minnesota Vikings DE Everson Griffen refuses to leave home after firing weapon (espn.com)

Thankfully they got him out and are getting him help.  This could have ended very tragically.

• Like 2