2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

No worse than the timeout they gave the Raiders after the Bengals had already snapped the ball.  Video evidence supports the ball had been snapped.  Bengals had a big play and a roughing the passer wiped out.  

I was talking about the roughing the passer call on the Bengals.  There was no way that was touching the passer.

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Bengals play that way next week and Ten beats them by 3TDs.

Well, it's possible they'll be missing three of their best D-linemen, so I'm going to enjoy this win.  If they lose to Tennessee, so be it.  But the Bengal offense should still make some noise.  It's fun to have a quarterback like Burrow.  So confident.   😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Well, it's possible they'll be missing three of their best D-linemen, so I'm going to enjoy this win.  If they lose to Tennessee, so be it.  But the Bengal offense should still make some noise.  It's fun to have a quarterback like Burrow.  So confident.   😊

Yeah.  The defensive line got decimated in this game.  They were able to hold on tonight, in part because they went out in the 3rd & 4th quarter. Derrick Henry is back and may go for 200+ next week if a couple of those guys don't play.