2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Just now, IU Scott said:

GB made it look easy on the first drive.  When you have a great QB and receiver you can make the game so much easier. There were times with Manning our offense seemed unstoppable.

Yeah, Rodgers that offense are locked it. Don't see SF winning a shootout. 

18 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I think some of these 49ers might want to put some long sleeve shirts on and stop pretending the cold isn't bothering them.

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Hated, hated long sleeves

You guys are probably too young, but try to find some video on the old Vikings’ games from the’70’s when they played outside. It was absolutely an advantage for them v teams that were warm weather opponents.

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You guys are probably too young, but try to find some video on the old Vikings’ games from the’70’s when they played outside. It was absolutely an advantage for them v teams that were warm weather opponents.

Oh I don't disagree with that. 

16 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I really wish Vikings would have built an outdoor stadium a few years back. It would have been cool to have another NFC north team play outdoors. But, I'm sure an indoor stadium lets them use it for much more than just Vikings games.

Some rumors that if the Bears move and build a stadium in Arlington, they might build an indoor stadium.

• Like 1