2023 NFL Discussion

rico

31 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Ballard held his ground. If I see a 2 and future 3 I'd be ok with this move as a Colts fan. You just can't give up number ones.

Problem I see is Wentz doesn't have a no trade clause so if my Bears are offering more....why wouldn't the team say sorry Wentz I know you want to go to Indy but Chicago is your new home.

47 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ballard held his ground. If I see a 2 and future 3 I'd be ok with this move as a Colts fan. You just can't give up number ones.

Problem I see is Wentz doesn't have a no trade clause so if my Bears are offering more....why wouldn't the team say sorry Wentz I know you want to go to Indy but Chicago is your new home.

Yeah, I dont understand what the Eagles are doing. 

For me, I'd rather thr Eagles keep Wentz. His value is at its lowest and you just hired an offensive coach as your head coach. 

I'd rather the Eagles work to rehabilitate Wentz and see what the trade market is for Jalen Hurts. 

To your point, if they do trade Wentz who cares where he wants to go? You get the best deal you can and tough brake if Wentz doesn't like it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Yeah, I dont understand what the Eagles are doing. 

For me, I'd rather thr Eagles keep Wentz. His value is at its lowest and you just hired an offensive coach as your head coach. 

I'd rather the Eagles work to rehabilitate Wentz and see what the trade market is for Jalen Hurts. 

To your point, if they do trade Wentz who cares where he wants to go? You get the best deal you can and tough brake if Wentz doesn't like it. 

That is why players have no trade clauses so they don't get to places they don't want to go.  It was said that Stafford told the Lions that there were certain teams he wouldn't go to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

As a Colts fan I wouldn't mind this one bit. 3rd round pick is nothing. If he plays really well it could turn into more. Risk is worth it to this fan. 

Yep...looks like low risk/high reward deal for Colts.

As a Bears fan, I'm not worried...I'm sure Pace will find us a great QB at a fair price. :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Yep...looks like low risk/high reward deal for Colts.

As a Bears fan, I'm not worried...I'm sure Pace will find us a great QB at a fair price. :coffee:

I know the fans don't like Trubisky but they showed his stats the other day and they did not look to bad to me.  I thought they said his record as a starter was like 12 games over .500 so he is not that bad.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I know the fans don't like Trubisky but they showed his stats the other day and they did not look to bad to me.  I thought they said his record as a starter was like 12 games over .500 so he is not that bad.

Trubisky is pretty bad...lots of those wins were due to good/great defense. It has also been reported that Bears don't want him back in Chicago and he doesn't want to be back.