2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Does anyone else do a double take when they see Washington Football Team abbreviated to WFT because they automatically read those letters in a different order? 

Every.. single.. time. 

I still.. and will always can them the Skins though. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Crazy stat I just saw.

#Colts Jonathan Taylor clocked a faster game speed than Tyreek Hill last season: Taylor = 22.05 MPH Hill = 21.91 MPH Taylor weighs 41 pounds more than Hill. What a freakish athlete.

At first I was kind of lukewarm about the Taylor pick but as the season went on and by the end of the season I loved it. I think they have a star in the making at RB with him.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

At first I was kind of lukewarm about the Taylor pick but as the season went on and by the end of the season I loved it. I think they have a star in the making at RB with him.

Not to be rude.. but you were lukewarm on picking JT!?!?!?!?!?

Colts "D" per CBS:

10. Indianapolis Colts

The Colts defense took a step forward last season, finishing eighth in yards allowed, 11th in points allowed, and seventh in defensive efficiency, per Football Outsiders' DVOA. They were led by the interior pressure of DeForest Buckner, the rangy playmaking of Darius Leonard and Bobby Okereke, and a strong back end with talent on the outside (Kenny Moore, Rock Ya-Sin, Xavier Rhodes) and up top (Julian Blackmon). They should remain a top-10 group this year, but there are some more question marks on the edge than there were a year ago. Neither of the team's top two edge rushers in snaps from last season (Justin Houston and Denico Autry) are on the roster, and Indy will be counting on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Tyquan Lewis, Kemoko Turay, and rookies Kwity Paye and Dayo Odeyingbo to pick up the slack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

It wasn't because of him, it was more that I didn't think the Colts needed a RB in the 2 rd with Mack Hines and Wilkins.

Oh.. yeah I can see that. But I think we can all see how incredible Taykor could be for the next 7-8 years for us. 

I think our entire RB room makes less than 8mil total this coming year or something like that. Lol that's just.. wow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Oh.. yeah I can see that. But I think we can all see how incredible Taykor could be for the next 7-8 years for us. 

I think our entire RB room makes less than 8mil total this coming year or something like that. Lol that's just.. wow. 

Oh definitely, like I said earlier I think he is going to be a really good one.

1 hour ago, rico said:

"Rumor" has it that Jeff Bezos would like to own an NFL team...

Yeah, I saw that one too. I just hope it isn't some famous rich person who wants to be part of the show. Hire a good GM, sit back, and let them work.

I also don't trust that the McCaskey's will actually sell. Seems like that been talked about forever. More smoke this time, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Yeah, I saw that one too. I just hope it isn't some famous rich person who wants to be part of the show. Hire a good GM, sit back, and let them work.

I also don't trust that the McCaskey's will actually sell. Seems like that been talked about forever. More smoke this time, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Why would they want to sell?  Too many greedy heirs?

• Like 2