2023 NFL Discussion

rico

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Urban getting questioned a lot already.  If they are as bad as has been rumored, he will get eaten alive.

The list of successful college coaches that made the jump to the NFL is long.  The list of successful college coaches that made the jump to the NFL and had success is quite short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone have an extra Left Tackle sitting around? Colts lose Tevi for season.

As bad as he was this training camp and pre-season he was probably going to get cut anyways, Davenport and Holden were ahead of him and then you have Fisher who won't be out as long as originally thought.

41 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Looks like TY will be out for awhile

Unfortunately for TY the injuries are starting to catch up to him. He is being evaluated for an upper/neck injury. I could see this being his last season.

Colts really need Campbell to stay healthy and Pittman to keep improving like he is.

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Get that, but running backs take a pounding throughout the season. Why expose their bodies to additional unnecessary damage?

Some guys like to take a hit…get a few live action reps to ease them into week 1. I mean it’s a rb…like you said they take hits on every play…no use worrying about something you can’t control. He could of just as easily got hurt on the first series of regular season. It wasn’t like he was out there in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game. It was like first drive dress rehearsal…I just don’t think you can avoid these type of things.

• Like 1