2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Just now, BGleas said:

I was always a Wentz guy as an Eagles fan, but man Jalen Hurts is having a good first half in Atlanta, including a great 18-yard TD pass to Davonta Smith on their first drive. 

Smith has 6 catches already and is also looking really good. 

Looks like the trade could work out well for both teams.

• Like 1

So weird in the Eagles-Falcon's game, there has been three different hold penalties (2 on Philly and 1 on ATL) called on defensive linemen holding offensive linemen on running plays. 

I wonder if that is a point of emphasis this year? Just a rare call, so odd to see 3 of them in barely over a half of football. 

I'm calling it now. At some point in his career, McPherson for the Bengals will make a 65+ yard field goal. Just made a 53 yarder that hit about halfway up the net. Dude has a monster leg. Really don't know why more teams don't spend a late round pick on a stud kicker instead of a guy who has a 5% chance of ever working out.

Edited by Leathernecks

Bengals D creates a fumble in OT as Vikings are driving and then on 4th and one Burrow hits CJ Uzomah for 32 yds.  McPherson kicks 38 yd field goal for the win.  Big day for the fans and Bengals.  Burrow throws 2 touchdowns, 261 yds...Mixon runs for over 100...Jamar Chase with 5 receptions for 101 yds including a 50 yd touchdown.  Nice opening day!   😊

• Like 2