2023 NFL Discussion

rico

On 7/18/2020 at 9:02 AM, IUFLA said:

Danica in April...

""If you like a partner who is extremely attractive, super intelligent, very thoughtful, patient (lord knows I can be stubborn), loves to travel, is open minded, is into growing in this life, and can ball."

Aaron musta lost that "Lovin Feelin." 😁

Probably got tired of her whiny butt!

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I actually read about your friend and his trademarks.  The media was calling him a squatter.  Then I saw you point out he is your buddy and that he’s not looking for money.  Very cool!

Me personally....make as much $ as you can when you can however you can. Haha! That would be awesome if it's Redtails. When Cubs signed Fukudome way back when I took a flier and bought the Japanese version of "It's going to happen" in every form. Website,etc...just seeing if I could hit. Of course it didn't but I love the trademark game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I actually read about your friend and his trademarks.  The media was calling him a squatter.  Then I saw you point out he is your buddy and that he’s not looking for money.  Very cool!

I think he may be hoping for a little something...cover legal fees, maybe some tickets but he wasn't looking for big bucks. He is one of the smartest guys I know and he just has different hobbies.  He keeps offering the trademarks for free but nobody in the nfl will take them!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I think the NFL may be able to survive if they take notice and notes from the MLB restart and take extra precautions.  I still think a bubble is the best way to be successful like the NBA and NHL are doing 

Off topic...But I wonder if the NBA is marketing "bubble head" dolls...LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I think the NFL may be able to survive if they take notice and notes from the MLB restart and take extra precautions.  I still think a bubble is the best way to be successful like the NBA and NHL are doing 

It would be hard to do football in a bubble because it would be hard to have enough fields in one area.  Also it would be hard to have more than maybe 2 or 3 games on a field in a day where the NBA can have probably 4 or 5 games on each court in a day.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:20 AM, dwtaylor1055 said:

So much for MLB restart.  And what extra precautions truly work?  I question how successful the NBA is going to be.  In my opinion, all team sports are questionable, at this point.  Call me pessimistic or realistic, whichever you choose.  Just not optimistic.  🙄

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

So much for MLB restart.  And what extra precautions truly work?  I question how successful the NBA is going to be.  In my opinion, all team sports are questionable, at this point.  Call me pessimistic or realistic, whichever you choose.  Just not optimistic.  🙄

I call it realistic...and I concur with your pov.

3 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

So far the NBA has worked, still a ways to go before the bubble season was to end but no positive covid tests thus far in the NBA so they have a realistic shot at finishing as do the NHL.    

Edited by dwtaylor1055

On 7/29/2020 at 9:14 AM, jv1972iu said:

I don't see why the NBA won't work. From everything I've read, they are taking the bubble very seriously. Having bench players wear a mask only to go sweat all over someone a minute later seems rather silly, though. 

1 hour ago, HoosierDom said:

I don't see why the NBA won't work. From everything I've read, they are taking the bubble very seriously. Having bench players wear a mask only to go sweat all over someone a minute later seems rather silly, though. 

We have been shown that everything concerning this virus is a crap shoot.  

• Like 1