2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

One game....Bucs/Saints. So much talent on field. Swan song for Brees and of course Brady. He finally has multiple options to use...even with Evans probably being out. 

Just heard a crazy and interesting stat about this game. This is the first regular season game that Brady’s team has been an underdog in since 2015!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know the Colts roster as well as I should. Can someone tell me who this is rockin the candy stripes? This was just shared on Colts twitter.

Colts player.jpg

I assumed it was Jonathan Taylor (Wisconsin). I haven't paid much attention but I hadn't heard of any Hoosiers on the team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

Name one team that’s not ‘your team’ you are most excited to see this weekend. 

For me, it’s Tampa Bay...everything on paper says they will be formidable, but will these new pieces jive? 

Washington.  Put Antonio Gibson in my Fantasy lineup.  Very interested in seeing how they will use him.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

For me, it’s Tampa Bay...everything on paper says they will be formidable, but will these new pieces jive? 

Eagles fan. For me it's Tampa Bay and New England. Both are just super intriguing situations. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 8:34 AM, tdhoosier said:

New England. I think they're going to be really good and while Cam isn't Brady, if he is healthy I'm not sure the offensive personnel doesn't fit his skillset better than what Brady had last year. 

Seven straight season opening losses for the Colts, and 10 of the last 11. Remember when it used to be November before they'd lose, and people kept whining about how they weren't winning by enough? Good times. Probably won't ever see that here again. 

And what a surprise that the defense is still terrible. No matter how many draft picks they use on that side of the ball, no matter how much the local media tries to tell us how good they'll be, opposing QB's still put up video game numbers with ease. It will never change, and there will never be another QB like Peyton Manning to hide it. 

Edited by TheWatShot

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow what a comeback for the Bears. In shock actually. Needed that one. Regarding Colts. It's week 1 but that's just unacceptable. I cheer for the Colts like crazy too. That one can't happen.

Jonathan Taylor, who I had on the bench,  had an average game, but still, by himself, outscored by 2 starting RBs combined.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow what a comeback for the Bears. In shock actually. Needed that one. Regarding Colts. It's week 1 but that's just unacceptable. I cheer for the Colts like crazy too. That one can't happen.

Luckily for the Bears that the lions Rookie dropped a sure TD with 10 seconds left.  Also looks like Marlin Mack tore his achiies.

• Haha 1