2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Just looked at the stats and they just had us with 8 penalties but I guess they declined 3 or 4.  They had us with 116 yards worth of penalties and I thought it would be closer to 160. Had a 50 yard PI call plus I thought they said 9 holding penalties which would be 90 yards but some were declined I guess.

What funny I saw one headline saying how the refs screwed the Packers on a no call on a face mask call.

Joe Burrow basically tore his entire knee apart yesterday. ACL, MCL, and PCL. He'll be lucky to be back by halfway point of next season. Scary part is some athletes will never be the same after an injury like this. Memo to NFL teams....you might want to shore up your line if making a QB your franchise. Bengals had one of the most pro ready guys to come along since Luck and who knows what will happen from here. 

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Joe Burrow basically tore his entire knee apart yesterday. ACL, MCL, and PCL. He'll be lucky to be back by halfway point of next season. Scary part is some athletes will never be the same after an injury like this. Memo to NFL teams....you might want to shore up your line if making a QB your franchise. Bengals had one of the most pro ready guys to come along since Luck and who knows what will happen from here. 

Well that is the reason Luck retired so early because Grigson never use high draft picks on the OL.  He tried to bring in mid tier free agents to shore up the line and Luck was hit all the time.

• Like 1