2023 NFL Discussion

rico

36 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If one did not know that RGIII was a professional QB and once #2 overall pick, after watching him play yesterday I think you could convince people that John Harbaugh was walking the streets of Baltimore and just asked a random guy to come play QB this afternoon.  That was painful to watch. 

I thought McSorely was a better choice anyway, but might as well not upset the national media. 

38 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If one did not know that RGIII was a professional QB and once #2 overall pick, after watching him play yesterday I think you could convince people that John Harbaugh was walking the streets of Baltimore and just asked a random guy to come play QB this afternoon.  That was painful to watch. 

Yep....and yet only a 5 point win for Steelers who looked equally as ugly yesterday. I don't watch many Steelers games but don't recall that many drops ever. That much firepower on offense and only 1 TD? Whole game was ugly. 

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I guess I need to learn to not have 1070 ony radio when I get into my car.  Dd is at it again trying to convince everyone that Grigson is a better GM than Ballard.

I've listened to 3 shows in 2 years. Give it a try. Anyone knows how good Ballard is. Problem is he constructed the line, run game, and defense all to merge with a great QB. Problem is Colts franchise was setback when 12 decided to quit on his team/city/franchise.  

Ballard is as good as they come.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I've listened to 3 shows in 2 years. Give it a try. Anyone knows how good Ballard is. Problem is he constructed the line, run game, and defense all to merge with a great QB. Problem is Colts franchise was setback when 12 decided to quit on his team/city/franchise.  

Ballard is as good as they come.

Absolutely 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

How did the Colts lose to Jacksonville.  That loss continues to haunt. 

I think the Jets truly threw that game yesterday. LV 3rd and 10 from midfield and with 10 sec left and they bring the house. They were up 4. I just dont get that call other than we need Trevor Lawrence 

Roger that,....we all know that's a pipe dream. We would have to "put the car up on blocks, sell the wheels and pull the transmission" to pry him from the Jets.....😁

• Like 1