2023 NFL Discussion

rico

51 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Looking forward to all 4 games today/tomorrow. I must be the only one but why is it that I think Ravens and Bucs both win? Seems like Ravens are clicking and I just don't like going against Brady with all weapons healthy and ready to deploy.

For anyone in FanDuel/Draftking contests this weekend. Sneaky cheap plays are Gabriel Davis and Deonte Harris.

I could see both.  I thought at beginning of season top 2 teams in NFL were Chiefs and Ravens. Ravens now playing like a champion,  that means they lose by 20. The Saints have not impressed me down the stretch and I am not betting against Brady

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Looking forward to all 4 games today/tomorrow. I must be the only one but why is it that I think Ravens and Bucs both win? Seems like Ravens are clicking and I just don't like going against Brady with all weapons healthy and ready to deploy.

For anyone in FanDuel/Draftking contests this weekend. Sneaky cheap plays are Gabriel Davis and Deonte Harris.

I think the ravens will win but when i saw that Jackson was worried about the weather forecast it made me rethink that.  If your best player is worried about playing n the snow then that is not a good sign.  I guess he has never played in a game where it snowed.  Hard to believe playing at UL and then these few years in Baltimore.

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think the ravens will win but when i saw that Jackson was worried about the weather forecast it made me rethink that.  If your best player is worried about playing n the snow then that is not a good sign.  I guess he has never played in a game where it snowed.  Hard to believe playing at UL and then these few years in Baltimore.

Does it usually snow in Louisville from Sept-Nov? 

Just now, jefftheref said:

I think he is actually pretty humble. He praised his team, both offense and defense. You must be a Bears fan. LOL

Nope,definitely not a Bears fan

Rodgers always thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room.

I lived in Wisconsin for 8 years and know the arrogance that is the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is just the next example of it 

• rico changed the title to 2023 NFL Discussion