2023 NFL Discussion

rico

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm over the blown leads though. We pull that crap again this year and Reich is gone. Too many losses the last two years after sizable leads. I don't count the Ravens game in this, but the others, smh. 

I dont think we will blow the leads with Ryan under center I remember 28-3 but Frank will be able to keep the play book open and trust Ryan to make the right decision. I think Bradley's defense will be much better. Getting that pas rush better like we all expect it to be this year all will help the Colts close out games. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I dont think we will blow the leads with Ryan under center I remember 28-3 but Frank will be able to keep the play book open and trust Ryan to make the right decision. I think Bradley's defense will be much better. Getting that pas rush better like we all expect it to be this year all will help the Colts close out games. 

If the Falcons just run on 3rd down instead of trying to pass, ughh... games over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Ugh RIP Dwayne Haskins. 24 years old.  Struck by a car.  

That is just tragic.  Just one second of carelessness, either by Dwayne for stepping into the car's path, or for the driver of the car for not giving the pedestrian a safe amount of space, and there's no second chance.  Stories like this are so gut-wrenching because the majority of time they are preventable.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1