2023 NFL Discussion

rico

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

All of us wanted the Bears to stay downtown but no more. The city has messed up things so much.....putting a $500M to $1.5B dome on the worst architectural design, game day experience,etc.....would be doubling up on the dumb who designed this Jetson's Spaceship to begin with. 3rd largest market, smallest stadium....and anyone who goes to Bears games understands what a chore it is.

I've always wanted the lakefront but that time has passed. Move it out to AH and start new. When I say new I mean I don't want one single person or firm who was involved with SF to touch their hands on this one. Call whoever designed LA and say we want one of those please....minus the $5B cost overruns. 

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

All of us wanted the Bears to stay downtown but no more. The city has messed up things so much.....putting a $500M to $1.5B dome on the worst architectural design, game day experience,etc.....would be doubling up on the dumb who designed this Jetson's Spaceship to begin with. 3rd largest market, smallest stadium....and anyone who goes to Bears games understands what a chore it is.

I've always wanted the lakefront but that time has passed. Move it out to AH and start new. When I say new I mean I don't want one single person or firm who was involved with SF to touch their hands on this one. Call whoever designed LA and say we want one of those please....minus the $5B cost overruns. 

I would probably go to more Bears games if they moved to NW Indiana.  Right around Valpo sounds good to me.

• Like 1