2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I know everyone knows the rules and both teams play by the same rules....but Chargers not getting a chance in OT to answer the Chiefs just doesn't feel right.

This is just about OT itself. I know the Chargers had multiple times to handle things. 

I don’t like OT in football - it’s done poorly in the NFL and it is (now) awful in college. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

We will never know because they were to dumb to try and got beat.

It's not that simple, but yeah. Not kicking FGs is something I won't understand, not the play calling. To each their own. Not a big deal to me, I was just mentioning play calling in the redzone is very difficult, at times. 

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The Colts have lost the last 8 to NE by an average of 18 points.

NE was scores at least 30 points  against the Colts in 9 straight. 

And what's crazy about most of those games... the D hasn't been THAT bad. It's literally been our offenses poor performances that has led to the Pats being in constantly great positions to score points. Ball control/field position/turnovers/etc. It's been our offense that has far and away been the problem. Not the defense has been overly good, but jesus the offense.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Flat out. I don't understand why perfectly healthy, asymptomatic, vaccinated athletes need to sit out practices or games because of Covid. It makes literally zero sense. 

Why was everyone told to get vaccinated if there is no benefit to it!!?!?! GAHHHHHH I cannot understand this madness. 

Amen...was just listening to Dan Patrick and Florio was saying same thing....said the NFL has to adjust their stance or you will have playoff games impacted.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Amen...was just listening to Dan Patrick and Florio was saying same thing....said the NFL has to adjust their stance or you will have playoff games impacted.

Jerry Jones seems to think that it is coming. And if true it is about time.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Sweet jesus the NFL has created a massive problem. 

They could have made these changes before last nights games started. It could get worse when they stop testing vaccinated players who will now be free to spread covid to all non-vaccinated players on the field.