2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Everyone of the regulars knows I'm a Bears guy first but man Jim Irsay. Just won a twitter contest with the Colts. Needless to say all Billionaires aren't alike. 

In the mantra of paying it forward I'm going to donate the restaurant $ to a group of kids on the East Side of Indy. With schools ending soon....summer camps with churches are the only times some of these kids get nourishment.

If you ever have a little extra...please donate! 

Sorry for the soap box post....so many kids need a little extra help in every community. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Everyone of the regulars knows I'm a Bears guy first but man Jim Irsay. Just won a twitter contest with the Colts. Needless to say all Billionaires aren't alike. 

In the mantra of paying it forward I'm going to donate the restaurant $ to a group of kids on the East Side of Indy. With schools ending soon....summer camps with churches are the only times some of these kids get nourishment.

Sorry for the soap box post....so many kids need a little extra help in every community. 

It blows my mind. Good on you man. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 5:43 PM, Seeking6 said:

Trying to track the bread crumb trail. So Will Fuller got hit with a penalty. Now Deandre....maybe they shared some stuff during their Houston days?

Speaking of Will Fuller. I'd gladly take him in a Bears uniform next year....or if the Colts want to add another deep threat he'd be a good one as well. 

I have followed his career.  He is extremely delicate.  Like a glass dish basically.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

That's tremendous.  Very honorable.  

• Like 2

Just now, btownqb said:

Is what it is, but..... there is only one AFC team I would consider better than the Colts, the Bills. 

I like what the Colts have going for sure but I could see the preseason rankings come out and have the Colts behind Bengals, Bills, Chiefs...almost the entire AFC West honestly. Plenty of question marks with Patriots, Ravens, and Browns, and Titans. Either way AFC is 10-11 deep. Good thing for Colts is Titans got worse in offseason. Very winnable division.

Next Thursday night will be fun with schedule release. Could be a big factor. 

40 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I like what the Colts have going for sure but I could see the preseason rankings come out and have the Colts behind Bengals, Bills, Chiefs...almost the entire AFC West honestly. Plenty of question marks with Patriots, Ravens, and Browns, and Titans. Either way AFC is 10-11 deep. Good thing for Colts is Titans got worse in offseason. Very winnable division.

Oh... they will undoubtedly be behind those team in the "rankings". Completely fine with me. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

On the NFL Network they have the Colts 12th in their power rankings

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, btownqb said:

Is what it is, but..... there is only one AFC team I would consider better than the Colts, the Bills. 

Not sure about that.  Matt Ryan from 6 years ago?  Maybe.  Matt Ryan today? Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Chargers, and maybe even the Broncos.  

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Not sure about that.  Matt Ryan from 6 years ago?  Maybe.  Matt Ryan today? Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Chargers, and maybe even the Broncos.  

I don't see where those teams are better then the Colts as a whole. 

QB1 and WR1 are advantage those teams, unquestionably. Past that 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

And….5-8 v the rest of the league., including playing 4 games v the two worst teams in the league. Pretty irrelevant statistic, Imo 

Its not really a stat. Its actually a fact... the Colts kicked the shit out of an entire division... lined up, best on best... and those 4 teams couldnt hang. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by btownqb

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Its not really a stat. Its actually a fact... the Colts kicked the shit out of an entire division... lined up, best on best... and those 4 teams couldnt hang. 🤷‍♂️

Stat/non-stat…semantics.

In the big picture those wins look nice on paper but didn’t really matter

• Like 1