2023 NFL Discussion

rico

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

We cannot without a doubt say its stuuuuupid for the Bills to build a billion dollar stadium that doesn't have a roof now. Dumb, dumb, dumb. 

Not so sure this weekend's game wouldn't have been moved even with a dome.  If it's as bad as they think it will be, they probably wouldn't want the teams or fans out and about anyway. 

44 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Did you see the pictures of the snow wall?  My in laws live an hour southest west of Buffalo and barely got an inch.  

Crazy stuff.  Several years ago I was visiting my wife's family in Northwest Indiana when they had some 'thundersnow'.  Most surreal thing I've ever experienced.   

Ok...posting this here because it will get the most eyeballs. Bears play tomorrow at 1 opposite of Colts. Last time for a month where I have to make the decision to go out or not. Anyone do the free 1 week trial for NFL ticket? It's legit free for 1 week?

Trying like crazy not to head out to bar at 1230 tomorrow for game especially with early Thanksgiving on Mon/Tuesday once again because nobody can get along with certain members of each extended family anymore.

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Ok...posting this here because it will get the most eyeballs. Bears play tomorrow at 1 opposite of Colts. Last time for a month where I have to make the decision to go out or not. Anyone do the free 1 week trial for NFL ticket? It's legit free for 1 week?

Trying like crazy not to head out to bar at 1230 tomorrow for game especially with early Thanksgiving on Mon/Tuesday once again because nobody can get along with certain members of each extended family anymore.

I have not. If it werent for how Nazi ish they are about the amount of streams you can use, I'd let you use mine. BS they only allow one stream. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Call them up and explain your situation.  Then threaten to quit doing business with them unless you get your Bears game for free.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Tough, tough game. Colts deserved that game. As an Eagles fan though, nice to see have to gut out a win and come from behind. The Eagles hadn't shown that yet. 

Also big because it looks like the Giants are going to lose, so we pick up a game there. 

This game was a carbon copy of the Washington game for the Colts. We had a lead late in the 4th quarter and the d egense couldn't make the critical stop. Up 13-10 with a first and goal and have to settle for a FG. A TD there the game would have probably been over 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

Tough, tough game. Colts deserved that game. As an Eagles fan though, nice to see have to gut out a win and come from behind. The Eagles hadn't shown that yet. 

Also big because it looks like the Giants are going to lose, so we pick up a game there. 

NFL got you guys back for the missed facemask last week. Either way, Colts blew that game.

Our offense didn’t capitalize on good field position several times. Constantly shot ourselves in the foot with penalties or negative plays, and I thought we were far too conservative. Needed to take more shots down the field. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

NFL got you guys back for the missed facemask last week. Either way, Colts blew that game.

Our offense didn’t capitalize on good field position several times. Constantly shot ourselves in the foot with penalties or negative plays, and I thought we were far too conservative. Needed to take more shots down the field. 

Yeah, felt bad for the Colts on that facemask, but definitely wasn't upset about it since we got screwed on one last week in huge spot. 

I think the big things were the Eagles took back control of the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half on both sides, se unfortunate Colts penalties, and then Hurts realizing he was going to have to take over with his legs in the late 3rd through the 4th. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Yeah, felt bad for the Colts on that facemask, but definitely wasn't upset about it since we got screwed on one last week in huge spot. 

I think the big things were the Eagles took back control of the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half on both sides, se unfortunate Colts penalties, and then Hurts realizing he was going to have to take over with his legs in the late 3rd through the 4th. 

Can't believe the Colts left the middle of the field so wide open on the winning TD run. Everyone knew on that play it was going to be a QB draw