2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Brady just announced on IG his football days will take place elsewhere...officially moving on from New England. Wow. Guess it happens to the greatest just didn't think it would happen with him. So musical chairs it is. I've said for months that Chargers make the most sense. Not changing now but seems Tampa is the front runner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Brady just announced on IG his football days will take place elsewhere...officially moving on from New England. Wow. Guess it happens to the greatest just didn't think it would happen with him. So musical chairs it is. I've said for months that Chargers make the most sense. Not changing now but seems Tampa is the front runner.

Jacoby to the Pats?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Jacoby to the Pats?

All things are possible now. Still have 4-5 QB's out there (Brady, Bridgewater, Dalton, Foles...) but my guess is until Brady announces we won't know where a few of those are heading. 

I'm still in shock the Bears big splash yesterday was signing Jimmy Graham. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

And the folks in Boston are really upset. Not only does Brady announce he is leaving. It's St. Patrick's day, and all the bars are closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I just keep seeing Johnny Unitas is a Chargers uniform, and Joe Namath in a Rams giddup...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I just keep seeing Johnny Unitas is a Chargers uniform, and Joe Namath in a Rams giddup...

There were some moves made by Bears,etc....that made it hard to watch legends in other uniforms. Was a bit young to appreciate (or not) seeing OJ in a 49ers uniform. I think the first one to me that was a true legend of his sport was watching Montana put on the Chiefs uniform. Of course Jordan after that. I know there are others but for some reason Montana always sticks out to me the most.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

There were some moves made by Bears,etc....that made it hard to watch legends in other uniforms. Was a bit young to appreciate (or not) seeing OJ in a 49ers uniform. I think the first one to me that was a true legend of his sport was watching Montana put on the Chiefs uniform. Of course Jordan after that. I know there are others but for some reason Montana always sticks out to me the most.

I remember O.J. and yeah Montana bothered me bu there are several other examples.  Tony Dorsett, Franco Harris, Kenny Stabler, Earl Campbell...the list is quite long.  But Brady will take the cake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rico said:

I remember O.J. and yeah Montana bothered me bu there are several other examples.  Tony Dorsett, Franco Harris, Kenny Stabler, Earl Campbell...the list is quite long.  But Brady will take the cake.

But at least Montana had some modicum of success at KC...Took them to an AFC Championship game..

Unitas and Namath looked worse than Bob Avellini...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

This is the uniform I remember OJ in...

Screenshot_20200317-110305~2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

See the Bears signed DL Robert Quinn and released Floyd

Huge move by Bears. Quinn on one side. Mack on the other. Goldman and Hicks in the middle. Defense obviously our strength. Just need to fix the one position on other side of ball and things possibly looking up!