Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Read earlier he is supposedly hanging out in one of the hallways and will come out at half. 

Supposed to be watching the game in a private suit....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bushmage said:

Did anyone notice Bob yell "Practice foul shots!" before walking over to Vitale?

Hire this man immediately.

I think hes been watching this year...practice foul,shots ..play defense..ect

Edited by HoosierJax
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Beowulf50 said:

Absolutely like I did!!

Have to admit I got a little teary eyed. If I wasnt out for lunch to watch I may have let loose. I think part of it was being sad seeing him in his condition.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Have to admit I got a little teary eyed. If I wasnt out for lunch to watch I may have let loose. I think part of it was being sad seeing him in his condition.

Yeah I know! I love coach and I love IU! I hope we can become IU again!! Maybe after MR. Rogers....aka Fred Glass is gone!!!!

• Like 2

i teared up for sure.  very very cool.  ugly product on the floor.  am i still a moron for not understanding how they get the field for the NCAA tourney?  i'm not feeling all that stupid for saying we are not a lock right now.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Glad he didn’t have to watch this debacle though. 

Agreed. I'm sick and tired of losing Purdoo

32 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Agreed. I'm sick and tired of losing to Purdoo

Hmm. Seem to remember an IU coach, who said the same thing at a PU game.  Wasn't as clean as your statement.  Who was that coach ?  Oh yeah, the one that was on the court at halftime today. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hmm. Seem to remember an IU coach, who said the same thing at a PU game.  Wasn't as clean as your statement.  Who was that coach ?  Oh yeah, the one that was on the court at halftime today. 

I youtube 3 things annually, RMK chair throw, RMK disappointed, and the epic halftime speech. 

3 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I youtube 3 things annually, RMK chair throw, RMK disappointed, and the epic halftime speech. 

Yeah. 3 classics.   Another 2 more favorites of mine.... Game Face, and Crystal Ball.

Edited by milehiiu