Dantonio out at Michigan State

Hoosier76

8 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Just checked a Colorado board, and apparently he was on the radio 3 times yesterday talking about how he was committed to Colorado, and he was at a donor event last night.

It's one thing to deny interest publicly, and lay low for a few days before committing to it, but what he did takes it to a whole new level.

I don't listen to sports radio in Colorado. However, lead story on a news tv station, when I woke up was Mel moving to MSU.  And how he talked so much this past weekend that he was staying in Boulder.

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

What happened with Bielama?  I thought he was their guy.  

I think it's one of the good quotes in the animal house section of this board. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." My guess is Bielema actually talked with Sparty and they said no thanks.

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I think it's one of the good quotes in the animal house section of this board. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." My guess is Bielema actually talked with Sparty and they said no thanks.

Yeah, I definitely wasn’t calling you or anyone out.  I was truly curious what went south there.  

28 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Yeah, I definitely wasn’t calling you or anyone out.  I was truly curious what went south there.  

Didn't take it that way at all. Bielema will resurface again. Somewhere in the Midwest. He carries some interesting behind the scenes baggage that is probably best to let those things die while he's in the NFL for a few years while collecting Arkansas $.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Tucker is getting ripped to shreds by Denver TV Sports people, former players and the current Colorado AD.  Who just the other day met with Tucker who assured the AD that he was not going anywhere.  Most keep bringing up one word.... integrity.

integrity....as in the lack there of.  What a louse.  ESPN showed video of him on the phone with recruits on national signing day.  And they also brought up all the assistant coaches...at both schools now having to wonder about their jobs.

Two headlines from the Feb. 13, Denver Post .

From the front page of the news section : Mel Tucker played us all for chumps.

And from the front page of the sports section : Tuck and run.  With this quote from a recruit...." He promised us that he was staying at Colorado."

Archived