U of Mich.

Indykev

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

That was why he was suspended the one game.  Also makes you wonder if the NCAA would look at this since this could be an extra benefit.

Reading in some of the Michigan newspapers, that he was not road tested for DUI.  And the officers watched as he stumbled back into the car.  He lied to them about who he was, even though they recognized him as a member of the BB team.  And kids..... always remember.... nothing good, outside,  ever happens after 3 a.m.

40 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Reading in some of the Michigan newspapers, that he was not road tested for DUI.  And the officers watched as he stumbled back into the car.  He lied to them about who he was, even though they recognized him as a member of the BB team.  And kids..... always remember.... nothing good, outside,  ever happens after 3 a.m.

Nothing good after midnight was my rule.  If you have any game at all by midnight you've been to the party found a date and back to the crib with some Marvin Gaye Let's Get it on. 

12 minutes ago, Feathery said:

The car is the AD’s son’s, who is also a student. Car is definitely in the AD’s name. 

There was nothing like this. But I remember when Coach Knight took Pat's car away from Pat, when Pat was playing at IU.  Don't recall the reason.  Something that upset Bobby about Pat.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think we might be looking to hard to find something that might not be there.  Most college kids that have cars are probably registered in their parents name. The 3am possible DUI lying to police all that is concerning but the fact the car is registered to the AD, IMO nothing to see there

My thoughts as well...I would surmise the suspension was due to being out at 3 AM.  i.e.  Breaking a team curfew.

Archived