Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

I heard the other day that Mike Davis is starting to turn around Detroit Mercy's season and that his son,who is a freshman is in the top 5 in the nation in scoring.

Last I checked Detroit was 7-10.....but his son was 2nd in the nation in scoring.

At least we know it's not just anti IU sentiment. St. Johns vs Depaul yesterday. St. John's was home team went 4-6 from free throw line and Depaul went 17-28. St. John's had 21 fouls vs Depaul 9. 

Official in the game none other than Bo Boroski. He gave Mullins a T in 2nd half after Mullins had seen enough. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

At least we know it's not just anti IU sentiment. St. Johns vs Depaul yesterday. St. John's was home team went 4-6 from free throw line and Depaul went 17-28. St. John's had 21 fouls vs Depaul 9. 

Official in the game none other than Bo Boroski. He gave Mullins a T in 2nd half after Mullins had seen enough. 

Boroski must have been thinking about Mullin playing for Indiana and forgot it was the Pacers

13 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

No there was not and no hay was made of it by the media.

T.V. Teddy on the call.... or should I say, non call.  We should all be thankful that the BIG banned Valentine for this season.

Remember, the BIG banned Valentine for two games, last season.... after Valentine  turned his back on and refused to talk to UNC's Joel Berry, who was asking for an explanation on a foul. 

T.V. Ted headed the review. The others deferred to him.  Ruled no foul.  He actually delayed the game at the end.... could not decide on fouls... time left on clock. Kept going back and forth on end of game decisions.   Even the announcers said he was begging for more tv time. 

Archived