Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Will the 300 fans in the arena storm the court if they win?

I just wish the remaining 298 fans would pummel into silence the two guys that yell "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" for the entire 40 minutes.

21 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Xavier Simpson made a rare dribble off his foot.  Camera zooms in on him as he's retreating down the floor and you see him mouth "F**K"...

Just showed some girl in the Louisville game flipping off somebody after a Duke basket.  Maybe the production crews want to add a few extra seconds to the delay tonight.

Looks like I chose the wrong night to turn off the computer and go to sleep early. Wow. Can't believe Duke came back. Absolutely unreal.  Not a bad night all things considered. Ville, Kentucky, Purdue, Michigan....

In terms of IU for NET rankings.  Maryland win helps them move up. Marquette solidifies it's top 10. Sparty will move back into top 10. Penn St winning actually helps too. Even Arkansas will get a bump because of their win at LSU couple weeks ago. Only thing that didn't help is Louisville and I can't imagine them sliding at all. Now if we can just get a win...haha. Maybe getting out of town is best thing for these guys. Get a win and sets up a big one Tuesday.

Archived