Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dickie V is an idiot. He posted a tweet saying that to even be on the bubble IU had to win out the regular season and win 2 in the BTT. Not to get in, just to be on the bubble. 

I replied that he might not like it, but the metrics disagree. Here was his response to me. 

Screenshot_20190305-203324_Twitter.jpg

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Dickie V is an idiot. He posted a tweet saying that to even be on the bubble IU had to win out the regular season and win 2 in the BTT. Not to get in, just to be on the bubble. 

I replied that he might not like it, but the metrics disagree. Here was his response to me. 

Screenshot_20190305-203324_Twitter.jpg

I think Dickie V is counting on IU to implode to cover his a....!

42 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Several games to pay attention to now. 

Minnesota. Ole Miss. Oklahoma. Alabama.  Utah State. 

At this point in the season, I will root for anything that helps IU, but what I really want to see is IU close the season out strong! Anything else, really means nothing!

34 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

At this point in the season, I will root for anything that helps IU, but what I really want to see is IU close the season out strong! Anything else, really means nothing!

This, and I just want to be excited about IU basketball again. Even if the bubble doesn’t go our way, I want IU to win Thursday so I can be excited about Sunday. Then I want IU to win Sunday so I can be excited about the BTT. I’m fully behind this staff, but after the Crean years I’m tired of the rollercoaster and being let down. 

I want this program to come through, deliver when things are on the line and build momentum. It’s not even about the tournament necessarily, I just want to be excited about IU basketball. 

Archived