Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Gotcha. Can make some good money overseas for sure. JaJuan Johnson has made a pretty good living playing in Europe for awhile now. 

DJ White still is as well.  Was last on an NBA roster in 2014, but has been playing in Italy and Turkey, as well as China. 

18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Gotcha. Can make some good money overseas for sure. JaJuan Johnson has made a pretty good living playing in Europe for awhile now. 

That is the path that Carsen is on.  And there is nothing wrong with that...just make sure he gets his degree.

2 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Yogi Ferrell as a junior vs Yogi Ferrell as a senior.  Yogi was always a natural point, but he never had the level of true command he did as a senior.  Amped his defense up immensely too. 

Ultimately didn't do anything for his draft stock, but that extra year probably helped him in terms of being able to stick in the NBA. 

I think another year would help him stick as well.  Agree with Rico...he's not played very smart this year.  When he's on, he's great, but he's actually hurt his team on occasion with jacking up a lot of bad shots.  Maybe he realizes that with some post-season reflection and decides to correct course and come back to show the pros he's a capable facilitator.  I'm surprised he's seen more favorably this year than he was last year.  I would have personally valued him higher before his inefficiency/decision-making was exposed.

3 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

OSU looks very shaky without Wesson. 2 points scored so far 7 minutes into the game. Would love to match up with them in the BTT.

Surely Wesson will be back. He's traveling with the team while suspended. Odd.

1 hour ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Did not know that. Indefinitely is all I've heard lately. Wesson back does change their dynamic. They look awful tonight lol.

Holtman has said Wesson will return this year - just not clear when. Not sure they can take Wisconsin with him hut no way without. Could be playing their way out of the big dance.

3 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Holtman has said Wesson will return this year - just not clear when. Not sure they can take Wisconsin with him hut no way without. Could be playing their way out of the big dance.

Well they couldn't get past NW.

Clemson wins.

NC St. loses.

7 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

That's what I was curious about. Is Ohio St playing their way out? 18-12/8-11....best wins at Cincy and home vs Iowa? I see nothing else that warrants lock status. Honestly even though they beat us...our resume is much stronger. 

Archived