Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Not that a first round loss for Iowa won't result in them missing. 

Here's the thing. IU has been talked about nationally for the last 2 weeks regarding our resume. Maybe people should look at our resume compared to Ohio St, Minnesota, and Iowa,....despite head to head.

33 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Here's the thing. IU has been talked about nationally for the last 2 weeks regarding our resume. Maybe people should look at our resume compared to Ohio St, Minnesota, and Iowa,....despite head to head.

I agree. 

I think you could extend that point beyond just other teams in conference, too. If you remove the losing streak (not a part of the criteria) and start looking strictly at things like NET, KenPom, SOS, who we beat, etc. it starts becoming very hard to justify not putting us in. 

Seth Davis punking us out during TV timeout of OSU game. He doesn’t think we  should get in at all. Talked about our RPI would be 81 and early season wins against Louisville and Marquette not looking near as good now. He talks about committe taking into consideration of OSU injuries, but doesn’t talk about any of ours. Gosh I can’t stand him!

Archived