Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before tournaments started I thought it would be a good idea for refs to be switched to different conferences so they would be doing games for teams they were not familiar with. After watching many games from a variety of conferences, I have come to the conclusion that it would not have any effect as they are all pretty poor. Your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I’d be shocked whether anyone on here besides you two gives a rat’s ass where they end up 

Take that up with HTD...seems like he has some sort of passion about Purdue.  Just as you do making that post.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

4-17 Carsen. I brought this up 2 weeks ago. Hate to keep bringing it up. He's just not in the same hemisphere as Yogi. My guess is Purdue is 4 seed. Which 13 seed beats them in 1st round?

Remind me again why we’re comparing two very different basketball players? 

Got a chance to watch a good portion of Marquette/Seton Hall game last night. Both sides have serious complaints but Marquette really was screwed by officials. You would think refs doing Friday night conf tourney games would be the one's who graded better over the year. They were absolutely horrible.

This is what always concerns me for IU or other Big 10 teams when they head into March. You get one officiating crew like this and your season is over. 

Archived