Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Notre Dame led when it was important. entertaining game.

Wichita State choked away a 16-point lead.

I didn't watch the 2nd half and I was surprised when I saw the score this morning.....  Irish are for real.

BTW, how old is the big dude for Wichita, 35?? Man he really did look like a man among boys.....

It's weird with Brey for me. During his first 14 seasons at ND he had one Sweet Sixteen and 1 Conf title back in the Big East days. I always wonder was he able to stay at ND because they didn't care about hoops that much? Obviously his 2 recent Elite 8 runs have moved him up the ladder but always thought if he was at another school would he have stayed around that long?

I like his approach. Like his system. And he seems to have cleaned up some of the off the court stuff (2010, Chris Zorich girlfriend).

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

It's weird with Brey for me. During his first 14 seasons at ND he had one Sweet Sixteen and 1 Conf title back in the Big East days. I always wonder was he able to stay at ND because they didn't care about hoops that much? Obviously his 2 recent Elite 8 runs have moved him up the ladder but always thought if he was at another school would he have stayed around that long?

I like his approach. Like his system. And he seems to have cleaned up some of the off the court stuff (2010, Chris Zorich girlfriend).

To me Notre Dame is the best job in America......as long as the football team is doing good!!!!!!!!!  

Archived