Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Looks like no one is making the tournament this year. :coffee:

Lol.  The good news is we will be far from the only team with a bad loss on our resume.  It would be great to win one of the next two so we can have a signature non-conference win, especially away from home.  

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Iowa goes down to Iowa St. Not helping our "signature" win.

Meh...if that is our "signature win", I'll be pretty disappointed in the season.  Iowa is just not very good.  Don't get me wrong...I'll take all of IU's wins and celebrate them appropriately, but I expect a better win than Iowa this season.  IU needs something to make up for ISU.

Watched Oklahoma for the first time last night and Trae Young is one of the best players  in the country and is only a freshman.  He is averaging 29 points a game which leads the country and 9 assist a game which is 3rd in the country.  Hopefully Romeo looks at him and see a guy who stayed home and thrived.  Young is from Norman OK and picked Oklahoma over Kansas and UK.

22 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

No way Duke should have lost yesterday but good thing to have it happen now and not in March. It is a wake up call and for four freshmen welcome to conference play and road games ask your captain they are not kind.

IMHO, Duke was the last remaining undefeated team that could have challenged IU's last college undefeated season.  The remaining undefeated teams don't concern me as much.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

IMHO, Duke was the last remaining undefeated team that could have challenged IU's last college undefeated season.  The remaining undefeated teams don't concern me as much.

Yes they could have challenged IU's last college undefeated season much like UK tried to in 2015.

I truly expected Kansas to knock an 8-0 Arizona State team from the unbeaten list today.  However with 11 point lead, and two minutes left in the game, it looks as if ASU will remain undefeated.

Game was in Kansas.  Walton says it is the greatest upset he has ever witnessed.

Probably the only upset he was lucid enough to remember.  LOL...... from mile's thoughts !

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I truly expected Kansas to knock an 8-0 Arizona State team from the unbeaten list today.  However with 11 point lead, and two minutes left in the game, it looks as if ASU will remain undefeated.

Game was in Kansas.  Walton says it is the greatest upset he has ever witnessed.

Probably the only upset he was lucid enough to remember.  LOL...... from mile's thoughts !

Just look at this KU roster and wonder how Self got a roster this thin of talent.  I know Preston is still suspended but they have no depth up front and very little bench at all.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Once again Walton was on something.  That idiot witnessed the greatest upset ever and he was part of it.

55 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Little Ricky is getting exposed as a coach.  Minnesota beats Drake by 1 tonight after being a 20-point favorite.  They dang near lost their 3rd game in a row, which is ridiculous given the level of talent on that team.

Watching the game tonight.  A thought came to my mind.  Would IU fans be tolerant of Jr. if he were IU's coach ?.. knowing his family tree.  The answer for me, was a definite no.

Archived